Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Title page

This is the title page for my album this year. I needed to just have a title page to allow me to start the journal today. I love this photo because you can see my reflection in the Christmas bulb



The back of the cover is KI memories Christmas paper. This is, by far, my favorite piece of pattern paper ever made. I still am hoarding 5 sheets of it. LOL The transparency is from Hambly and the chipboard is Scenic Route




The chipboard "JOY" and little stars are K&Company. The letter stickers for "Christmas" are Scenic Route" The 2010 numbers are American Crafts thickers





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it! and i am going to have to get a reflection of myself in one of my ornaments. thank you for the magnificent idea! look forward to visiting your great blog.

Chiara said...

oh that is friggin awesome. I am totally in love with your book so far.