Thursday, December 03, 2009

December means the rebirth of my blog

It's time for JOURNAL YOUR CHRISTMAS
I am so happy December is here and it's time to start the Christmas Journal. This year I have pre-made about 20-25 pages to keep things simple for myself. I used the Making Memories Mistletoe papers and realized that the Elle Studio die cut Christmas number were a perfect match. There may be a day or 2 when I decide to be really creative and take a break from the pre-made pages (like December 2nd) Let the festivities begin


DECEMBER 1
Why I do this- Making Memories papers, Elle Studio die cut number, making memories definition sticker

DECEMBER 2
Weather- KI Memories papers, Elle Studio die cut number, reflections snowflakes, scenic route letters

DECEMBER 3
Christmas Cards- making memories papers, Elle Studios die cuts, K & Company tag

7 comments:

Heather said...

lookin' good mama! I am using the Elle's numbers too!

Creatively Lisa said...

Wow! I haven't been to your blog in a while. Love your pages. You are off and running. Haven't chatted in a while. Hope all is well and enjoy your holidays if I don't talk with you beforehand.

Chiara said...

looks awesome

Linda said...

Looking good -- I always LOVE your JYC pages.

jacquie said...

love these! love those papers and numbers :)

Johnna said...

WTG Karen- these pages rock!

Anonymous said...

i`m your permanent reader now